Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

4 posters

List with how many times UTAU tags are used on Nico

annamaeblythe
    annamaeblythe

I am a : Overseas (UTAU) Master NUMBER ONE!
    Special Item : ... You know Anaka's item ;D

List with how many times UTAU tags are used on Nico Empty List with how many times UTAU tags are used on Nico

Post  annamaeblythe Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:51 am

http://ippo.dip.jp/tmp/test3.txt

I was bored and googling and came across this.
    It's probably outdated by now, but I think it's really cool.

From what I figured, it's basically a list of how many times each tag is used in a nicovideo.
    It actually kinda proves my point that "99.9% of UTAU songs are VOCALOID covers!" is false, because it obviously shows that there are over 700 UTAU original songs, and over 100 covers of Song of Earred Robot.
    (And 800/5000 (non-vocaloid songs to all UTAU videos) is much greater than .1/100. (... though, there are over 2,000 Teto videos, and over 1,000 VOCALOID to UTAU covers. But, whatever :'D)

(I searched for Anaka XD; She's listed three times :'D)
    |-| |ミ |\|
    |-| |ミ |\| "|" /-\ | -[]D

I am a : []D-Ranked Doujin Typesetter
    Special Item : That big []D next to me

List with how many times UTAU tags are used on Nico Empty Re: List with how many times UTAU tags are used on Nico

Post  |-| |ミ |\| "|" /-\ | -[]D Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:44 am

Of course Teto has +2k tags!

Teto sounds like human.

NO BASHING OTHER PEOPLES UTAUs, AM I CLEAR?!

also this is your last warning, to write in standard font sizes and left alignment.

- edited by: Kentai-P

Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

List with how many times UTAU tags are used on Nico Empty Re: List with how many times UTAU tags are used on Nico

Post  Kentai-P Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:39 am

I found Anaka in the list. neat.
    |-| |ミ |\|
    |-| |ミ |\| "|" /-\ | -[]D

I am a : []D-Ranked Doujin Typesetter
    Special Item : That big []D next to me

Post  |-| |ミ |\| "|" /-\ | -[]D Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 pm

I wasn't making fun of anyone. I only compared Anaka to Tree because annamaeblythe helped produce both of them.

Why Tree is my favorite UTAU right behind Acme Iku! Tree's cover of Spice! is one of my all time favorites.

I mean I could see serious applications of Tree and Anaka in metal style music! Or better yet Christian metal style music.

They both convey the great amount of passion that their creators put into their UTAU and you can clearly hear it in their lyrics when they sing. Its that kind of passion you need when you sing about God!

I really would love to use both to cover Mortification, one of my favorite Christian bands. Sadly it is hard to find off vocal versions of good Christian metal otherwise I would do it myself.

Go on YouTube and look at some of Mortification's music. I am sure you would agree that style of music is perfect for annamaeblythe's kind of UTAU.

In fact it is because of annamaeblythe's excellent work on Anaka that I was inspired to make my own UTAU!
    Koda
    Koda

I am a : VOCALOID Producer who loves to collab
    Special Item : Big Al...the entire guy...right there in my pocket...yep.
    Location : Southern California, United States of America, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Some Galaxy-cluster

Post  Koda Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Regardless of how ridiculous you seem to act on these forums, I can't deny the accuracy of your statements, Hentai-[]D. I have to agree that both voices would sound excellent in death-metal music. I think they both sound rather gruff and concussive, which makes the tonal quality sound raw and natural.
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

Post  Kentai-P Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 am

I stand corrected.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:10 am