Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

4 posters

Konnichiwa!!! hajimemashite

JocksJester
    JocksJester

I am a : Artist
    Special Item : Super Special Awesome Top Hat

Konnichiwa!!! hajimemashite Empty Konnichiwa!!! hajimemashite

Post  JocksJester Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Hello, I found out about Vocaloids a year ago. The first Vocaloid I came across was Hatsune Miku in the "World is Mine" video and since then I have fallen in love with her. I have purchased the PSP game "Project Diva" and have enjoyed playing it this year. I already pre-ordered #2 so I will have a new addiction by the end of July.

Ok about me. I consider myself an artist. I like to draw all kinds of anime pics and draw Manga. I would really love to draw a Vocaloid Manga with an awesome story but, that is where my talent fizzles. Keeping a story on a set coarse is my downfall. My head keeps getting filled with too many ideas and I loose focus. But there is hope. If the story is written down I will stick with it and won't have any problems sleeping at night lol.

One of my ideas for a Vocaloid Manga involves the Vocaloids being beings created from Human music and they can only survive by either performing for an audience or by dueling other Vocaloids for their life force. Hatsune Miku is the main character and she has been chosen to be the bodyguard of a boy who is half Vocaloid. Her goal is not only to protect him but also teach him how to duel. The Vocaloids use Mp3, CD's, Tape Cassettes, etc made by humans to duel. The tracks of the music gives the Vocaloid different powers or weapons.

So that is my idea. maybe it will grow maybe not. I might just provide visual aid to an even better story who knows.
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

Konnichiwa!!! hajimemashite Empty Re: Konnichiwa!!! hajimemashite

Post  Kentai-P Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:55 pm

Hello and welcome to the Vocaloid Creativity Board!

I am very glad you found here and am eager to see your work.
    In the 'Our Producers' Cathegory you can make a topic about you and present some of your work, so people know what you are capable of if they want to form group efforts with you.

Also your underline story conscept seems quite interessting, maby I'll write that for you if I find the time.

As a matter of fact I have been an auther long before I started with vocaloid xD

sy,
    Kentai
    AgentJ
    AgentJ

I am a : Future Vocaloid Producer =)

Post  AgentJ Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Welcome Very Happy
    UtauReni
    UtauReni

I am a : UTAU User, Vocaloid Fan
    Special Item : Yandere POWER!!

Post  UtauReni Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:04 pm

welcome!! ^^ I'm excited to hear about your interests in manga and story-writing. I enjoy creative writing myself, too (I post some of my short stories on my dA, utaureni.deviantart.com). I think it would be fun to collaborate with you on a writing project sometime!! ^^

- Lauren

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:41 am