Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

2 posters

Help with getting my UTAU to sound more girly

Rin Grim
    Rin Grim

I am a : Utau desiner and lyricist
    Special Item : Sythes

Help with getting my UTAU to sound more girly Empty Help with getting my UTAU to sound more girly

Post  Rin Grim Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Once thing I've noticed about UTAU angelica, she sounds to much like a guy, and not enough like a girl.
    Here's a example of her doing a duet with Aido, they sound to much alike

and this is what she sounded like before I added the oto number stuff

I would really like to get this sound again, but have it so you can also understand her. So any suggesions.
    Rave
    Rave

I am a : UTAU producer, Artist
    Special Item : A Tazer

Help with getting my UTAU to sound more girly Empty Re: Help with getting my UTAU to sound more girly

Post  Rave Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:34 pm

She sounds perfectly girly, you just made Aido sing in a high octave. Many boy utau's sound like girls when they sing high, its not that she sounds male XD just move Aido's part down the octave next time Smile

But if you really think she does sound like a girl, then I would try recording her sounds on a higher note.
    Rin Grim
    Rin Grim

I am a : Utau desiner and lyricist
    Special Item : Sythes

Help with getting my UTAU to sound more girly Empty Re: Help with getting my UTAU to sound more girly

Post  Rin Grim Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:53 pm

hmm I see, that makes sence

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:12 am