The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

小泉美晴 Koizumi Miharu

Poll

Make her?

[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    20% [20%] 
    [ 4 ]
    80% [80%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Melodicanth

I am a : Sugar cookie and a rabid APH fan. Oh, you meant skills? Artist/lyricist/budding music maker.
    Special Item : Peppermints and Chili! ...No, not together!

小泉美晴 Koizumi Miharu

Post  Melodicanth on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:19 pm

小泉 - Koizumi - Small Spring of Water
    美晴 - Miharu - Beautiful Clear Sky

My adopted Japanese name! If she were to be my first voice bank, then her voice would sound like mine as exactly as possible. I'll do the lovely tweaks and such on any later voice banks.

Please do note that I'm getting people's opinions before creating her. I need to know whether it's a good idea or not.

Image Pending.

Here comes a WAY-TOO-LONG character sheet. The pieces were taken from a Detailed Character Sheet form on DeviantArt. I'll have a full one up sometime or another.

Name: Koizumi Miharu
    Nickname: Mimi (something having to do with her ears, not sure yet), Haru
    Meaning of name: Beautiful Clear Sky, Small Spring of Water
    Origin of name: Japan
    Sex: Female
    Ethnicity: Japanese/Russian/Irish
    Race/Species: Human
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Current status (marital/dating): Single
    Birth date: 4/26/94
    Birth place: Russia
    Current residence: Outa, Tokyo
    Talents/Skills/Powers: Spicy food doesn't faze her, no matter how hot it is. However, she can't take hot weather at all, and prefers the cold thanks to her first few years of life being in Russia.
    Hometown: Kazan, Russia

Are they generally balanced or clumsy: Clumsy
    Mannerisms/Poses/Movement: Well-posed, except when using computers or drawing. She has fluid movements, but most of the movements she make are odd or funny looking.
    Habits/OCDs/Obsessions: She cannot touch doors/handles in public places.

Speech Patterns: She'll often trail off in the middle of a sentence, think, and then start talking about something else.
    Unique phrases/words: (...I'll get to this once I figure out something. XD)
    Do they curse, and if so, to what extent: Not overly so, but she'll curse up a storm when angry.

Intelligence Level: High
    Known Languages: Japanese, English (She forgot almost all Russian, it was so long ago she left)

How do they believe s/he is perceived by others: As just another UTAU
    Patience level: Depends on the situation.
    Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof: Combination.
    Biggest Vulnerability (non physical): People insulting her to her face
    Optimist or Pessimist: Optimist
    Introvert or extrovert: Both?
    Greatest Fear: Failing and dying
    Other Fears/Insecurities/Phobias: Bugs, undercooked meat, people who drive to fast or crazy, etc.
    Emotional/psychological/social peculiarities: She's rather awkward when dealing with other people. She also is sometimes described as "yandere" because when she gets angry suddenly, her face will stay in the "happy" emotion range but her smile becomes strained and she begins indirectly telling the object of her anger horrible things. She is completely unaware of her own cruelty in these situations, however.
    Musical talents/instruments: She can play the flute and the piano.

Dislikes: Quite a few things.

Favorite...
    Color: Silver and blue
    Clothing: Sleeveless things, loose pants/shorts, skirts, dresses, and sandals.
    Place: Wherever interesting things are happening
    Food/drinks: Peppermints, chili, nacho cheese, hot sauce, frozen microwaveable foods that cause heart attacks, and grapes.
    Music genre: Rock/Pop/Orchestrated
    Songs and Singers/Bands: Versailles, LM.C, Dir en Grey, the GazettE, Acid Black Cherry, KOTOKO, Kawada Mami, Lia, MELL
    Movies/Tv Shows/Performances: Musicals, mostly.
    Books: Romance manga
    Animal: Birds

Least Favorite...
    Clothing: Anything that hugs her body too tightly, sleeves
    Place: With her mom, the grocery store on Saturdays
    Food: Sour Cream, bell peppers, red onions
    Music genre: Rap
    Subject in school: Math
    Where does this character like to hang out: At the library or coffee shops
    Where is this character's dream place to live: Alaska (...? She's a freak, I know.)
    Motto/Personal quote: "I'm that awesome."
    Describe character's sense of morals: She doesn't always take into consideration other people's feelings, and she doesn't realize how bad it is when people around her are in pain, be it physical or mental.
    Describe character's etiquette: She'd behave herself at a restaurant, but she'll throw french fries at random passerby at McDonalds.
    Describe character's sense of self-control: If she wants something, Miharu will get it. Money is no object; she receives checks monthly from her parents, as they make sure she has enough to live on.
    How does this character act around strangers vs. how they act around friends: She'll act familiar with complete strangers, and with friends she's more prone to being an idiot or not watching her movements and knocking things over. She's more on her guard around strangers.
    UtauReni

I am a : UTAU User, Vocaloid Fan
    Special Item : Yandere POWER!!

Re: 小泉美晴 Koizumi Miharu

Post  UtauReni on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 am

Hmmmmmm...
    Your character is very detailed ^_____^ although it seems that you based her quite a bit on yourself, which can sometimes be.. not the best thing. It's easy to make your character a Mary-Sue that way. I would suggest limiting the details and setting some strict barriers to her personality.

As for her known languages, are you planning on making her be able to sing in Japanese and English? You put that she knows both languages as a character, so it would be interesting to see her as a bilingual UTAUloid. There are tricks to that, too, though; if you want her to be able to sing in English, you will have to put a LOT of time in. Not only will you have to record the basic Japanese bank, but you will have to record an entirely new English bank with English vowel sounds and some dipthongs. There are some very good English reclists out there - check out Kanochi Neko and Kikyuune Aiko. I'm working on my own English reclist at the moment, but it's going to be very difficult to record - so far, I will have to record over 600 samples!! D:

Another thing I noticed is that you wanted her to be considered 'yandere'. The competition in the UTAU world for the yanderes is pretty tough.. x3 If you want her to truly be considered yandere, she will need more than just a creepy smile. I've written one short fanfiction story with my yandere UTAUloid in which she acts multiple times upon her murderous yandere urges, which (hopefully) has solidified that trait in her personality.

I hope that you decide to record her voicebank. I'll be eager to hear how she sounds! ^___^

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 5:17 pm