The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!


    Hello! Hola!

    Share
    avatar
    Cristy

    Rank : New User (I've gotta set me my rank...)
    I am a : UTAU user and artist!
    Special Item : um um *thinks*
    Gender : Female Posts : 11
    Join date : 2010-06-29
    Age : 25
    Location : Puerto Rico

    Hello! Hola!

    Post  Cristy on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:50 pm

    Hello! Im Ana C. known as Cristy or bobaloca10 in youtube, I work on UTAU and love music. My curent proyect is Siena Kotone and I love making her sing and make songs for her. At the moment im not very experienced in the music/composing field but I want to be better ^^
    Things I can do? Drawing lol
    avatar
    Melodicanth

    Rank : Awesome
    I am a : Sugar cookie and a rabid APH fan. Oh, you meant skills? Artist/lyricist/budding music maker.
    Special Item : Peppermints and Chili! ...No, not together!
    Gender : Female Posts : 54
    Join date : 2010-06-26
    Age : 24
    Location : Southern California

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Melodicanth on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:48 pm

    Welcome to the board! There are quite a few UTAU users already here, and they're all generally pleasant people, so I'm sure everyone will work together well. Once I have my own UTAU I myself would like to collaborate with the UTAU users here!

    I'm sure we'll get along well!
    avatar
    AgentJ

    I am a : Future Vocaloid Producer =)
    Gender : Male Posts : 86
    Join date : 2010-06-24
    Age : 31
    Location : New-Caledonia

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  AgentJ on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:13 pm

    Welcome Very Happy
    avatar
    Kentai-P
    Admin

    Rank : Double tripple Genius burger
    I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Gender : Male Posts : 285
    Join date : 2010-06-23
    Age : 26
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Kentai-P on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:18 am

    Hey Ana!
    Great you finally made it hear. I'm sure we will have lots of fun and make lots of cool projects together!

    sy,
    Kentai

    PS:
    Thanks again for your help with "Voices in my Head"!
    Remmeber to join the appropreate groups on the board (I think UATU Producer, UTAU Creator and Artist. But you will have to asess that yourself.)


    _________________
    avatar
    Cristy

    Rank : New User (I've gotta set me my rank...)
    I am a : UTAU user and artist!
    Special Item : um um *thinks*
    Gender : Female Posts : 11
    Join date : 2010-06-29
    Age : 25
    Location : Puerto Rico

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Cristy on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:29 am

    Melodicanth wrote:Welcome to the board! There are quite a few UTAU users already here, and they're all generally pleasant people, so I'm sure everyone will work together well. Once I have my own UTAU I myself would like to collaborate with the UTAU users here!

    I'm sure we'll get along well!

    Pleased to meet you! I hope too i can colaborate with the users here too Very Happy Hope you can complete your UTAU soon!
    avatar
    Cristy

    Rank : New User (I've gotta set me my rank...)
    I am a : UTAU user and artist!
    Special Item : um um *thinks*
    Gender : Female Posts : 11
    Join date : 2010-06-29
    Age : 25
    Location : Puerto Rico

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Cristy on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:29 am

    AgentJ wrote:Welcome Very Happy

    Hello! and thanx! Very Happy
    avatar
    Cristy

    Rank : New User (I've gotta set me my rank...)
    I am a : UTAU user and artist!
    Special Item : um um *thinks*
    Gender : Female Posts : 11
    Join date : 2010-06-29
    Age : 25
    Location : Puerto Rico

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Cristy on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:32 am

    Kentai-P wrote:Hey Ana!
    Great you finally made it hear. I'm sure we will have lots of fun and make lots of cool projects together!

    sy,
    Kentai

    PS:
    Thanks again for your help with "Voices in my Head"!
    Remmeber to join the appropreate groups on the board (I think UATU Producer, UTAU Creator and Artist. But you will have to asess that yourself.)

    Hi Kentai san! I hope too! im still a noob on making/composing songs but I hope I can get the hang of it soon xD atleat I can help users with art or PV for their songs ^^
    oh! and yes! I saw it! but youtube wont let me comment T-T *my internet its bad sometimes* when I can I will comment it! btw it came out so great! I wanted to ask, what program did you use to put it all together?
    avatar
    Kentai-P
    Admin

    Rank : Double tripple Genius burger
    I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Gender : Male Posts : 285
    Join date : 2010-06-23
    Age : 26
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Kentai-P on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:34 am

    Adobe After FX.
    It is the utimate video sequencing tool!

    (did you have to make three posts for answering? ^^)

    sy,
    Kentai


    _________________
    avatar
    Cristy

    Rank : New User (I've gotta set me my rank...)
    I am a : UTAU user and artist!
    Special Item : um um *thinks*
    Gender : Female Posts : 11
    Join date : 2010-06-29
    Age : 25
    Location : Puerto Rico

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Cristy on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:37 am

    Kentai-P wrote:Adobe After FX.
    It is the utimate video sequencing tool!

    (did you have to make three posts for answering? ^^)

    sy,
    Kentai

    Ohh! ok !
    FFF I should not have XD sorry bad habit of doing it in other forums xD it wont happen again xD
    avatar
    UtauReni

    Rank : Evil Scientist
    I am a : UTAU User, Vocaloid Fan
    Special Item : Yandere POWER!!
    Gender : Female Posts : 145
    Join date : 2010-06-23
    Age : 23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  UtauReni on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:57 am

    Welcome, Cristy! It's nice to meet you ^^ I'm a big fan of your work with UTAU; I love your videos and your drawings. It would be a pleasure to collaborate with you in the future! ^^ <3
    avatar
    Koda

    Rank : Local VOtaku
    I am a : VOCALOID Producer who loves to collab
    Special Item : Big Al...the entire guy...right there in my pocket...yep.
    Gender : Male Posts : 106
    Join date : 2010-06-24
    Age : 26
    Location : Southern California, United States of America, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Some Galaxy-cluster

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Koda on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 pm

    Hello there Cristy! Hope to work with you in the future.

    I notice that you're using a "P" at the end of your name. Is that the VOCALOID Producer "P"? If it is, you may not be aware of how the system works. You can follow this link to a thread where I've described it in detail.

    Once again, welcome to this new forum, and I hope you find success in your UTAU work. ^^
    avatar
    Rave

    I am a : UTAU producer, Artist
    Special Item : A Tazer
    Gender : Female Posts : 103
    Join date : 2010-06-25
    Age : 23
    Location : in your pants

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Rave on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:18 pm

    Heya, I hope I can get to know you, I'm trying to get to know more and more UTAU users.

    I'm theUTAUmania on youtube, and I created Amagaku. I hope we can chat sometime!
    avatar
    Kentai-P
    Admin

    Rank : Double tripple Genius burger
    I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Gender : Male Posts : 285
    Join date : 2010-06-23
    Age : 26
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Kentai-P on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:31 pm

    I don't feel it's right to limit the P to vocaloid producers only. At least in the western community UTAU is already as big as Vocaloid.


    _________________
    avatar
    UtauReni

    Rank : Evil Scientist
    I am a : UTAU User, Vocaloid Fan
    Special Item : Yandere POWER!!
    Gender : Female Posts : 145
    Join date : 2010-06-23
    Age : 23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  UtauReni on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:44 pm

    Kentai-P wrote:I don't feel it's right to limit the P to vocaloid producers only. At least in the western community UTAU is already as big as Vocaloid.

    I agree 0.0 but I do think there should be a good legit way to earn the P. And now that i think of it, technically we're all 'producers', since we are producing UTAUloids and UTAU videos e.e lol ./shot
    avatar
    Rave

    I am a : UTAU producer, Artist
    Special Item : A Tazer
    Gender : Female Posts : 103
    Join date : 2010-06-25
    Age : 23
    Location : in your pants

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Rave on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:47 am

    UtauReni wrote:
    Kentai-P wrote:I don't feel it's right to limit the P to vocaloid producers only. At least in the western community UTAU is already as big as Vocaloid.

    I agree 0.0 but I do think there should be a good legit way to earn the P. And now that i think of it, technically we're all 'producers', since we are producing UTAUloids and UTAU videos e.e lol ./shot
    I agree, perhaps we could not use a -P name, but something similar like -*insert another letter here* showing its from th western community? and the people who decided it can be like, leaders of some of the UTAU/ vocaloid forums?
    avatar
    Cristy

    Rank : New User (I've gotta set me my rank...)
    I am a : UTAU user and artist!
    Special Item : um um *thinks*
    Gender : Female Posts : 11
    Join date : 2010-06-29
    Age : 25
    Location : Puerto Rico

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Cristy on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 am

    Koda wrote:Hello there Cristy! Hope to work with you in the future.

    I notice that you're using a "P" at the end of your name. Is that the VOCALOID Producer "P"? If it is, you may not be aware of how the system works. You can follow this link to a thread where I've described it in detail.

    Once again, welcome to this new forum, and I hope you find success in your UTAU work. ^^

    Hello ^^
    Yes lol the reason is as stated more bellow by Kentai is that we UTAU users are growing more and more and we are all producers, but I used the P because I've done my share of art and PV's for some users, also I do compose original songs but I've only realsed one at the moment. But yes I understand the concept of it but if for now Im not allowed to take the name P, even if I've done my share of work, I'll wait till I righfully earn it ^^
    avatar
    UtauReni

    Rank : Evil Scientist
    I am a : UTAU User, Vocaloid Fan
    Special Item : Yandere POWER!!
    Gender : Female Posts : 145
    Join date : 2010-06-23
    Age : 23
    Location : California, USA

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  UtauReni on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 am

    Rave wrote:
    I agree, perhaps we could not use a -P name, but something similar like -*insert another letter here* showing its from th western community? and the people who decided it can be like, leaders of some of the UTAU/ vocaloid forums?

    I think this is an awesome idea!! it might be difficult to install the system and get everyone used to the idea, but I think it would be a great way to rally up & unite the western community ^^ like, we could have leaders from the Overseas Utau Forum and leaders from here be deciders.. I really like that idea. I vote yes~
    avatar
    Rave

    I am a : UTAU producer, Artist
    Special Item : A Tazer
    Gender : Female Posts : 103
    Join date : 2010-06-25
    Age : 23
    Location : in your pants

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Rave on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:15 am

    UtauReni wrote:
    Rave wrote:
    I agree, perhaps we could not use a -P name, but something similar like -*insert another letter here* showing its from th western community? and the people who decided it can be like, leaders of some of the UTAU/ vocaloid forums?

    I think this is an awesome idea!! it might be difficult to install the system and get everyone used to the idea, but I think it would be a great way to rally up & unite the western community ^^ like, we could have leaders from the Overseas Utau Forum and leaders from here be deciders.. I really like that idea. I vote yes~

    Ok, sounds great, Maybe we could make a topic in the Help section (or whatever they called it on here XP) Asking for that to get around, that way producers from the western community can have a distinguishing name too.
    avatar
    Kentai-P
    Admin

    Rank : Double tripple Genius burger
    I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Gender : Male Posts : 285
    Join date : 2010-06-23
    Age : 26
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Kentai-P on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:07 pm

    that's the nice thing about administration. Every one calls you 'they' and talks about you as if you couldn't hear them while you are right next to them.
    it's so refreshing :3 *joke*


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hello! Hola!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:40 am