Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

rain【鏡音レン】(オリジナル)

UtauReni
    UtauReni

I am a : UTAU User, Vocaloid Fan
    Special Item : Yandere POWER!!

rain【鏡音レン】(オリジナル) Empty rain【鏡音レン】(オリジナル)

Post  UtauReni Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:38 pm

This is my all-time favorite Kagamine Len song, and it has been for at least a year, maybe more. When I first heard it, I wasn't crazy about it, but the more I listened to it, the deeper in love with it I fell. Everytime I listen to it, it takes me to a dark blue rainstorm where I'm just standing outside, listening to the rain... it puts me into a soothing state every time i hear it... kinda weird. In reality, though, I remember listening to this song on very sunny days during passing periods between two very tough classes, trying to relax and ease my mind before jumping into working again.

I just found the karaoke tracks today, and I couldn't be happier ;___; literally, this totally made my day.

I'm kinda nervous to make Reni sing it, though... I want to make sure she does complete justice to the original!! ;3;

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 am