Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

2 posters

My YT Channel

Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

My YT Channel Empty My YT Channel

Post  Kentai-P Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:42 am

and another metamorphosis has stuck my youtube channel.

it's now version 2.0.

here the channel link:

www.youtube.com/Kentai92

sy,
    Kentai
    Paprika
    Paprika

I am a : Graphic Designer
    Special Item : The Mighty GIMP and a lazy Photoshop

My YT Channel Empty Re: My YT Channel

Post  Paprika Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Not bad.

Although IMO, the boxes make it look a bit tacky. Remove the Wrapper Transparency and jack up the text/bg contrast a little more to make it readable.

My opinions on the colouring is that although the outside should be colourful to have a full experience and all, but you don't want to do the same with the insdie boxes. They should be mostly plain with some deviation in shade/hue but the emphasis if anything on the outside and not the colour of the box itself. If you make the inside too dramatic, it will throw the entire image off balance.

It looks much better IMO to have a spectacular outside background coupled with subtle textures on the inside to add a little life to the information.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:07 am