Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

All Graphics. Almost Free

Paprika
    Paprika

I am a : Graphic Designer
    Special Item : The Mighty GIMP and a lazy Photoshop

All Graphics. Almost Free Empty All Graphics. Almost Free

Post  Paprika Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:49 pm

Hello, I am Paprika and if you need proof of talent, go to:
    http://photobucket.com/PaprikaCC/?albumview=slideshow

What do I do? Well I make anything graphical, usually through manipulation or creation of simple, minimalist designs for web pages, backgrounds, website banners, advertisements or simply the banner you're using right now.

What is my asking price you say? 10000 Vocadimes each piece if you have it. If not, then just one will do since I'm not sure if I can even go for free in this section. If I'm allowed to spare my services for free, then hell yes am I doing it for free.

Why am I doing it for free? As an aspiring Graphic Designer/anything pretty, experience and web presence is much more valuable for me than any petty currency. Even money.

To see, my beloved works, go here: http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/442-paprikas-works/

If you have a question about anything I do, I would be glad to assist you in graphic ventures of your own, or provide (what I believe to be) fair criticism for existing works.

I work best using resources I have compiled on my own (mainly being pictures if you require for work). If there is something you want made into something, then I can work just as well with that than anything else (with limits to ensure quality)

And a few quick samples.

Spoiler:

All Graphics. Almost Free CelesReq3

All Graphics. Almost Free MariiReq2

All Graphics. Almost Free RLReq4

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 pm