Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

2 posters

VOCALOID Lily 30 Day trial

Aerendyll
    Aerendyll

I am a : Jack of all trades
    Special Item : Ace of Spades card

VOCALOID Lily 30 Day trial Empty VOCALOID Lily 30 Day trial

Post  Aerendyll Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:57 am

A few days ago a trial version of VOCALOID2 voice library Lily has been released. Several VOCALOID producers have already given her voice a try and made songs for her.

VOCALOID Lily is the newest VOCALOID release from Internet Co., Ltd. Her voice is based on the voice of Yuri Masuda, lead singer of the band m.o.v.e.

VOCALOID Lily 30 Day trial Lilybox

Lily's boxart

This trial version of Lily is confirmed to have the following limits:

• Stops working after 30 days
    • Cannot save projects as .VSQ files

To download this demo version, go to http://www.ssw.co.jp/products/vocal/lily/contest/index.html and press the blue button underneath the picture of Lily's product box.

VCC page: http://vocaloid-creativity.totalh.com/index.php/vocaloid-news/7-vocaloid-lily-30-day-trial
    AgentJ
    AgentJ

I am a : Future Vocaloid Producer =)

VOCALOID Lily 30 Day trial Empty Re: VOCALOID Lily 30 Day trial

Post  AgentJ Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:40 pm

In my opinion, the Vocaloid Producer section should go ahead and do the contest, just imagine if you win lol. ( well i dont think you will be able to receive your prizes but that will be the best ad to fetch people here since vids on NNC quickly spread to youtube and nothing prevent you to post for fun from what i read in the contest rules)

The news itself on the VCC page already start to fetch some people.

Well if you guys gonna give a try, extra infos are the following :

Duration of contest :

August 6, 2010 (Friday) 15:00 - August 25 (Thu) 15:00
    Times are GMT + 09 i think

Entry name :
    VOCALOID 2「Lily」に歌わせてみたオリジナル楽曲の動画
    Vocaloid 2 [Lily] Original song music video

(not sure of the translation, just copy paste lol)

To apply :

Post your video on the Nico Nico Douga site :
    www.nicovideo.jp

with the entry name and put the following in your video description:
    Lily歌わせてみたコンテスト
    Lily singing contest (not sure of the translation again -_-')

The video must be completely original so must not involve third party content that belong to some other people
    Follow the term of use of Nico Nico Douga site
    Well winners are contacted by the mail you provided on NNC, but i dont think you need to bother that (unless they ship the goodies outside Japan lol, prizes are Lily's goodies, probably a copy of Vocaloid 2 Lily and a copy of the Singer Song Writer 9 Pro software which is just a Daw like FL Studio, Cubase, Pro Tool etc...)

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:37 pm