Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

3 posters

Siena Kotone

Cristy
    Cristy

I am a : UTAU user and artist!
    Special Item : um um *thinks*

Siena Kotone Empty Siena Kotone

Post  Cristy Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Hello ^^ introducing to the forum my UTAU Siena Kotone. Besides her is her genderbend Danilo Kotone.
    Official site: http://sienakotone.blogspot.com
    You can se more info on her and VB downloads and more ^^

[img]Siena Kotone Utau_s11[/img]

Here are some song using her voice:

Melodicanth
    Melodicanth

I am a : Sugar cookie and a rabid APH fan. Oh, you meant skills? Artist/lyricist/budding music maker.
    Special Item : Peppermints and Chili! ...No, not together!

Siena Kotone Empty Re: Siena Kotone

Post  Melodicanth Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:56 pm

The voicebank is very clear, and you have a very nice voice! What mic do you use? Mine just sucks. XP

One thing that could do with improvement is that some of the syllables seem to be voice very differently than the others, creating an odd effect with one high-pitched bit next to a deeper-voiced one. She sounds very nice, though, and I definitely think she could become more popular if the VB were more consistent with the sounds. =D
    Cristy
    Cristy

I am a : UTAU user and artist!
    Special Item : um um *thinks*

Post  Cristy Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:27 am

Melodicanth wrote:The voicebank is very clear, and you have a very nice voice! What mic do you use? Mine just sucks. XP

One thing that could do with improvement is that some of the syllables seem to be voice very differently than the others, creating an odd effect with one high-pitched bit next to a deeper-voiced one. She sounds very nice, though, and I definitely think she could become more popular if the VB were more consistent with the sounds. =D

Thank you! Im glad you like her Very Happy my mic is the one from the laptod xD its the only one I have. and about the sounds yes, that is the main problem with her. the thing when I discover she had that problem I wanted to fix it but me mic died on the spot and i could not fix her... and that problem has been bugging me for a while. but thanxs! I really hope I can get a nice mic and record her again Smile
    Rave
    Rave

I am a : UTAU producer, Artist
    Special Item : A Tazer

Post  Rave Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Lol I always loved these two, especially their designs XDD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 am