Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

3 posters

[WIP] I can finally record my Guitar and Voice with practically no white noise and cracks!

Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

[WIP] I can finally record my Guitar and Voice with practically no white noise and cracks! Empty [WIP] I can finally record my Guitar and Voice with practically no white noise and cracks!

Post  Kentai-P Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Yeah, now I'll make you people check out the massive potential which came with my new mixing table.

I can finally make clean guitar, Piano and Voice recordings and it is awesome to finaly have that capability!

I can't remember how many months I have hungered for this, now I'm gonna make so much awesome music!

And to share some of the fun here is a WIP, I started two hours ago (with some one piece interruptions) that is comming along nicely.

It uses ez drummers, some piano soundfont, mikus voice and my live recorded guitar (A Ibanez ArtCore Series 103 Amber Burst. She's my first wife. My accoustic guitar and I are cool. Never married, it always was more of a partnership thing, but I'm derailing myself again...)

so here it is:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ctyz2hhoxjn

I know that at one or two places I am dragging or rashing a chord, but I only played it twice so far and it still is a Whip (I'll rerecord several times in the future anyway)

now enjoy.

I used Fruity Loops Plugin 'Hardcore' it has nice Equalizing and Amplifying, as well as Distorting effects for guitars.

sy,
    Kentai

(I shared this because I'm happy like a five year old who got a bucket of candy and I MUST tell everybody.)
    Melodicanth
    Melodicanth

I am a : Sugar cookie and a rabid APH fan. Oh, you meant skills? Artist/lyricist/budding music maker.
    Special Item : Peppermints and Chili! ...No, not together!

[WIP] I can finally record my Guitar and Voice with practically no white noise and cracks! Empty Re: [WIP] I can finally record my Guitar and Voice with practically no white noise and cracks!

Post  Melodicanth Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Don't you just LOVE that five-year-old-with-candy feeling?

Anyway, I'll listen to that in a bit. I'd imagine how happy you are; I'm in an excited mood as well, because my friend Teruuko just ordered her first electric guitar and we can finally get some stuff done. =D She'll probably have the same guitar-marriage relationship with her two guitars as you, Kentai. XD
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

[WIP] I can finally record my Guitar and Voice with practically no white noise and cracks! Empty Re: [WIP] I can finally record my Guitar and Voice with practically no white noise and cracks!

Post  Kentai-P Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Mine is semi accoustic :3
    that means it works as a accoustic guitar, though a bit quieter due to it's slimmer body and also as a electric guitar when amplified.

I luuuv iiit!! *hugs his guitar*

And yeah: that feeling ish the best ^-^
    AgentJ
    AgentJ

I am a : Future Vocaloid Producer =)

Post  AgentJ Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:32 am

hehe nice to have its own guitar wish i had room space :/

By the way how good you are as a guitar player, maybe i can request your skills
    one day (lets day a far one day, as i am still experimenting stuff about music).

Also it is a true amp or a sim one ?
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

Post  Kentai-P Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:34 am

it's a amp plugin, so it isn't a real one.
    But it is pretty nice because it is amp and effect modulator in one.

sy,
    Kentai

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:17 pm