Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

+2
Kentai-P
Aerendyll
6 posters

Still fresh, so don't let it spoil

Aerendyll
    Aerendyll

I am a : Jack of all trades
    Special Item : Ace of Spades card

Still fresh, so don't let it spoil Empty Still fresh, so don't let it spoil

Post  Aerendyll Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:23 pm

I have no idea where that topic title came from...

Hey everyone, I'm Aërendyll. Some of you may know me from YouTube or DeviantArt (or maybe even other sites), but for the people that don't know me yet (or have a bad memory, like me) I'll introduce myself. c:

I'm a 21 year old girl from The Netherlands and I've been active in the UTAU community since March 2009, after learning about Kasane Teto and Kurane Zanda (who was the only overseas UTAU I knew back then).
    It was a rough time, since I never heard of oto.ini files and we had no convenient English patch to make me understand the program better! The only thing I had was a very basic tutorial by Stumph/Maddi X/MX (PSS). As a result my first UTAU, Mahou Yuki, didn't start out as great quality material. In fact, due to my PC not being properly set up for UTAU I couldn't get her to work well until a good 4-5 months later.
    As time went on a lot of things happened. Takoe Zuii was released just after Yuki and she was a great inspiration for me. I got to talk to various people which increased in number over time and these days I'm very active in the community as a result. Though that activity is mainly rerecording and chatting at the moment, since I got a new mic and am busy with Mahou Yuki's English samples. I'm also trying my hand at composing original music from scratch, but so far I still have a lot to learn.

A pleasure to meet you all!
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

Still fresh, so don't let it spoil Empty Re: Still fresh, so don't let it spoil

Post  Kentai-P Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:47 pm

welcome!

so glad to have you here!

sy,
    Kentai
    Koda
    Koda

I am a : VOCALOID Producer who loves to collab
    Special Item : Big Al...the entire guy...right there in my pocket...yep.
    Location : Southern California, United States of America, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Some Galaxy-cluster

Post  Koda Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi there, I look forward to hearing some original stuff from you in the future! ^^
    UtauReni
    UtauReni

I am a : UTAU User, Vocaloid Fan
    Special Item : Yandere POWER!!

Post  UtauReni Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Welcome! ^___^ *huggles*
    AgentJ
    AgentJ

I am a : Future Vocaloid Producer =)

Post  AgentJ Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:13 pm

welcome Very Happy
    myu
    myu

I am a : Vocaloid Producer, Artist

Post  myu Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Welcome to the forum! It´s great to have you here. ^^ I´ve always admired Yuki´s voice and the fact that she´s one of the few UTAUs available that are not straight.
    Aerendyll
    Aerendyll

Post  Aerendyll Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:00 am

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone~

@myu: Well, actually there are quite some guy UTAUs available that are at least bi (they get paired a lot with other guy UTAUs), but girl UTAUs that fall for girls? Very rare. Some authors allow you to make slash with them but they are still officially together with a guy or just not paired with girls... I don't really mind that people choose what they want when it comes to pairings, but it makes me sad that it's straight and yaoi all over the place like usual with fandoms while the girlxgirl equivalent gets (mostly) left out.
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

Post  Kentai-P Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:10 am

true.
    I don't get it anyway, why yaoi is so much more promoted than yuri^^
    Aren't they both two sides of the same coin? (something in the middle: I'm not familiar with it. ... *joke xD)
    Aerendyll
    Aerendyll

Post  Aerendyll Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:54 am

Kentai-P wrote:true.
    I don't get it anyway, why yaoi is so much more promoted than yuri^^
    Aren't they both two sides of the same coin? (something in the middle: I'm not familiar with it. ... *joke xD)

I think it's mainly because there aren't a lot of interesting yuri characters, I guess. For some reason e.g. comedy relief characters are male in like 90% of the time... That, and yuri is either just vaguely implied or a standard high school romance. :/ Makes me a bit sad - there's so much more you can do with it!
    Koda
    Koda

Location : Southern California, United States of America, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Some Galaxy-cluster

Post  Koda Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Objection! Your Honor, this evidence directly contradicts the witness's testimony:

Kuroko Shirai
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Koda on Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

Post  Kentai-P Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Koda fail.
    Koda
    Koda

Post  Koda Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:11 pm

Wait, why? I think this character is a rather popular and well-known recent example of a comic-relief character based on her yuri nature.
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

Post  Kentai-P Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:14 pm

That was the reaction I waited for.

koda double fail xD

you may want to take a peek into your own spoiler.

sy,
    Kentai
    Koda
    Koda

Post  Koda Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 pm

It works fine. What's the problem?
    Aerendyll
    Aerendyll

Post  Aerendyll Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Koda wrote:It works fine. What's the problem?

Koda triple fail - we see a "Hotlinking not allowed, lol" picture instead of the one you meant to post.

That being said - if it's the main character of Maria Holic (I forget her name all the time for some reason) then you're correct. But sadly she's still a rare exception. x_X
    Koda
    Koda

Post  Koda Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Ah, well that doesn't count as a fail, as I'm getting the picture perfectly fine.

She a side character from To aru majutsu no INDEX and To aru kagaku no RAILGUN. Look her up if you can't see the pic.

EDIT:
    Also, while I have you Kentai: Check your PMs. You don't seem to have been doing that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:06 pm