Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

3 posters

Original song: Murder - Need someone with FL studio

Rave
    Rave

I am a : UTAU producer, Artist
    Special Item : A Tazer

Original song: Murder - Need someone with FL studio Empty Original song: Murder - Need someone with FL studio

Post  Rave Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 am

Hi, I'm Rave for anyone who doesn't know me. I'm working on a song called "murder" for my UTAU, its an original composition, but I need a bit of help with the backing music.

I can make all the tunes myself, but I need to know if someone can just take a midi I make of the finished song and import it into FL studio, and make the midi into different and better sounding instruments, because I don't have accses to any BGM makers that are anywhere near decent (all I have is Anvil Studio...and that just makes bad midi's D:)

So, would anyone please be willing to help? If you want I can upload a melody sample for anyone who is interested.
    Koda
    Koda

I am a : VOCALOID Producer who loves to collab
    Special Item : Big Al...the entire guy...right there in my pocket...yep.
    Location : Southern California, United States of America, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Some Galaxy-cluster

Original song: Murder - Need someone with FL studio Empty Re: Original song: Murder - Need someone with FL studio

Post  Koda Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:28 pm

This should be in the Collaboration section.

I can help you if you send me the complete MIDI. What kind of instruments are you thinking about using? I have a great orchestra, but I'm lacking in more modern sound.
    AgentJ
    AgentJ

I am a : Future Vocaloid Producer =)

Original song: Murder - Need someone with FL studio Empty Re: Original song: Murder - Need someone with FL studio

Post  AgentJ Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:10 am

same than Koda.

Just post the midi when you are done. Can cover most standard instrument except
    acoustic guitar, ethenic instrument and synths.
    Rave
    Rave

I am a : UTAU producer, Artist
    Special Item : A Tazer

Post  Rave Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 am

Koda wrote:This should be in the Collaboration section.

I can help you if you send me the complete MIDI. What kind of instruments are you thinking about using? I have a great orchestra, but I'm lacking in more modern sound.

oops, sorry! I wasn't sure witch one to put it in, since I do need help with it, but its also a collab work *got confused and did eenie meanie miny mo*

I'm really looking for more of a modern section of instruments, I have someone helping me now, I posted this on VO as well because I knew I would get an answer faster. Thanks for offering though Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:37 am