Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

2 posters

Help with my last UTAU Alexia Morbid

Rin Grim
    Rin Grim

I am a : Utau desiner and lyricist
    Special Item : Sythes

Help with my last UTAU Alexia Morbid Empty Help with my last UTAU Alexia Morbid

Post  Rin Grim Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:23 am

Alexia is my fourth and final UTAU in my Grimoid series. I atchully came up with her First before Angelica, but I've always wanted a piticular sound for her so she's always been kind of in the dark and isn't a UTAU yet. I did make her a MMD model but that's not much. I also tried getting someone to voice her so I could finally include her in a song, but that was a year and few months ago so I figured that not happening. So I wanted ask if I did voice her myself what kind of sound should she have cause Angelica is using my normal one, TOmo is using my chibi voice, and when I get around to making Lex his ((SO he's not a genderbend anymore)) he's going to use my tenor/low voice ((suprisinly I can sing like a guy LOL))
    Or if you know anyone willing to voice her.

Here's some basic info about her

Name: Alexia Morbid
    Personility: compared to her family she be the normal one, she's hyper, kind, cheerful, likes to make friends, loves rock n Roll. She's also a bit of a blond at times.
    Race: Grim Reaper
    Number: 667
    Sex: Female
    Sexuality: Lesbian ((Figured seeing as Lex is Bi and Tomo and Angelica are straight, she should be lesbian))
    Item: Guitar with a sythe on it
    Genre: Pop, Metal, Rock, punk
    Backstory: ((Havn't come up with one yet))
    Reason for be ((wanting)) to be a UTAU: She's always loved to sing and wants to show what she can do. But hasn't had the strenth she her voice yet.
    Image: ((This is very old, and I do plain to update her look, but this is all I got right now))
    Alexia Morbid
    Aerendyll
    Aerendyll

I am a : Jack of all trades
    Special Item : Ace of Spades card

Help with my last UTAU Alexia Morbid Empty Re: Help with my last UTAU Alexia Morbid

Post  Aerendyll Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:45 pm

It kind of sucks you have the hyper one saved for last, since to me it's harder to make a hyper voice.

What I personally did for my UTAUs:

Yuki - a bit higher than neutral, pretty outspoken
    Tahirah - low, soft and breathy, more mature than Yuki
    Gwen - use a bit of a raspy tone, made my voice as childish as I could manage
    AE04 (still being worked on) - soft neutral voice

I noticed that Yuki and AE04 sound pretty similar, but just not close enough to get the same sound. I could've made AE04 a Yuki append, but I believe she's a bit too different for that and I prefer having more UTAU.

What might set your UTAU apart more is giving her some sort of accent. You might want to look into that!
    Rin Grim
    Rin Grim

Help with my last UTAU Alexia Morbid Empty Re: Help with my last UTAU Alexia Morbid

Post  Rin Grim Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:36 pm

hmm a accent, that might be fun. Doubt I be able to do a mainor accent, it's complicated, but british might be fun. But I don't know how to sing a note sound in british.
    Aerendyll
    Aerendyll

Post  Aerendyll Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Rin Grim wrote:hmm a accent, that might be fun. Doubt I be able to do a mainor accent, it's complicated, but british might be fun. But I don't know how to sing a note sound in british.

Well, you can also think in American accents. Or Australian... German or Italian or what have you. Just search for something you can stand listening to that you can imitate in a believable way. c:
    Rin Grim
    Rin Grim

Post  Rin Grim Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:10 pm

hmmm, things to think about for her. SHe's defintly going to be the hardest to do. Maby a new yorker accent, so many things to think about. LOL
    Aerendyll
    Aerendyll

Post  Aerendyll Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:56 am

Rin Grim wrote:hmmm, things to think about for her. SHe's defintly going to be the hardest to do. Maby a new yorker accent, so many things to think about. LOL

Well, honestly... I don't know a lot of American accents. But I'm sure there's one that will fit!

If just an accent isn't enough you can try to make her voice cheery, upbeat, etc. by making the syllables more enthusiastic, for example. If you can voice act a little this will surely help!
    Rin Grim
    Rin Grim

Post  Rin Grim Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:06 am

that is true, it be easy to change the feeling in my voice.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:57 pm