Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

4 posters

Ho There!

KazunariGranvil
    KazunariGranvil

I am a : Arcane Warrior,Blood Mage, Vocaloid Producer - Trainee, Hymmnos Learner, Die hard Ar Tonelico fan, Dragon Age addict
    Special Item : Spellweaver, enchanted with grandmaster slow rune and dweomer rune, and Hymmnos Chant Paper.

Ho There! Empty Ho There!

Post  KazunariGranvil Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 am

Greetings. I'm KazunariGranvil (Pseudonym, of course), I knew this forum from a friend of mine (whom is also a member here). I am new to Vocaloid and FL studio, so perhaps I can seek for enlightenment in this forum, if I am permitted. Very Happy

In anyway, that's all, and I am looking forward to get along well with you all.

Sincerely yours,
    K.G
    Vai
    Vai

I am a : Vocaloid Producer and Yakuza Boss and Legend wannabe
    Special Item : Painting of a "Utopia"

Ho There! Empty Re: Ho There!

Post  Vai Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:58 am

Yo Granvil! You actually come here! Nice to see Besessenheit is actively recruiting peoples. Be active will ya?
    And what are ya talking about? This forum is dedicated for that as well, helping each other that is.

Well, hope you enjoy your stay, dude.
    KazunariGranvil
    KazunariGranvil

I am a : Arcane Warrior,Blood Mage, Vocaloid Producer - Trainee, Hymmnos Learner, Die hard Ar Tonelico fan, Dragon Age addict
    Special Item : Spellweaver, enchanted with grandmaster slow rune and dweomer rune, and Hymmnos Chant Paper.

Post  KazunariGranvil Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:00 am

DistantUtopia wrote:Yo Granvil! You actually come here! Nice to see Besessenheit is actively recruiting peoples. Be active will ya?
    And what are ya talking about? This forum is dedicated for that as well, helping each other that is.

Well, hope you enjoy your stay, dude.

Good to know! I am absolutely clueless about FL Studio Smile

You would be surprised at how active he is when it comes to recruiting people. He even posted the link on his page. LOL.

And thanks for the welcome.
    Vai
    Vai

Post  Vai Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:07 am

Ha, I recruited the right person into my team then. You keep training and you'll be able to use both FL and Vocaloid properly, it's just about being creative and relentless in using them. Just like everything else, experience is what you need, so you just need to keep using it, look for tutorial, ask for help, etc.

Oh and hey, you should join DistantUtopia as well. When you think you're ready to join us, I'll be glad to have an addition to the team! We can't beat Supercell with 3 members, so we'll need as many capable hands as we can get!
    KazunariGranvil
    KazunariGranvil

Post  KazunariGranvil Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:10 am

Well, after I'm able to use FL and Vocaloid properly I'll just do that. It's just that it will be a bit weird to have a member that can't even operate the equipments properly. LOL.
    Vai
    Vai

Post  Vai Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am

Yeah, just learn how to use them first. You should be able to grasp the basics easily. It's simple: Have the willpower to learn. And you'll be able to.
    AgentJ
    AgentJ

I am a : Future Vocaloid Producer =)

Post  AgentJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:38 am

welcome Very Happy
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

Post  Kentai-P Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:57 pm

hi there, nice to see that the machinery is getting is getting some oil in its drive :3

you don't worry, here are both: lots of pros and lots of beginners, and anything in between, so help is something you can get here for sure.

if it comes to creativity in any way and of course using the propper tools for it.

sy,
    Kentai
    KazunariGranvil
    KazunariGranvil

Post  KazunariGranvil Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Kentai-P wrote:hi there, nice to see that the machinery is getting is getting some oil in its drive :3

you don't worry, here are both: lots of pros and lots of beginners, and anything in between, so help is something you can get here for sure.

if it comes to creativity in any way and of course using the propper tools for it.

sy,
    Kentai

It's good to know that there's still beginners here or else.... Embarassed . Just kidding. Thanks for the welcoming and the advise Smile

AgentJ wrote:welcome Very Happy

Thanks Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:12 pm