Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

2 posters

"|" |-| |ミ |-| |ミ |\| "|" /-\ | - []D

|-| |ミ |\|
    |-| |ミ |\| "|" /-\ | -[]D

I am a : []D-Ranked Doujin Typesetter
    Special Item : That big []D next to me

"|" |-| |ミ  |-| |ミ |\| "|" /-\ | - []D Empty "|" |-| |ミ |-| |ミ || "|" /- | - []D

Post  |-| |ミ |\| "|" /-\ | -[]D Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:32 am

I am the one and only |-| |ミ |\| "|" /-\ | - []D you can tell how important I am by my oversized "D"-like []D. Some say I am compensating for something but having it next to my name is kinda a status symbol and is very important to me.

[]Ds are given out to western doujinshi typesetters who have done work the community has deemed "DD", very large, or "Double D" worthy and whose works are really representative of /d/.

You can find many of my work under the names Anonymous or Anonymouse because in general /d/ fashion titles are on the bit of the extreme side. If you ever been to 4ch's /d/ you will know what I mean.

Beyond my namesake and /d/ related materials my interests include light novels, kung fu films, japanese stuff, Pocky, and Vocaloid.

I got into Vocaloid thanks to the UTAU Acme Iku.

"|" |-| |ミ  |-| |ミ |\| "|" /-\ | - []D 106uy.th

My favorite song is 【UTAU】Disappearance of Acme Iku -DEAD END-
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

"|" |-| |ミ  |-| |ミ |\| "|" /-\ | - []D Empty Re: "|" |-| |ミ |-| |ミ |\| "|" /-\ | - []D

Post  Kentai-P Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:57 am

Please write like normal people, reading this h1 text is really straining for me ^^

otherwise welcome.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:02 pm