Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

2 posters

Typos

Melodicanth
    Melodicanth

I am a : Sugar cookie and a rabid APH fan. Oh, you meant skills? Artist/lyricist/budding music maker.
    Special Item : Peppermints and Chili! ...No, not together!

Typos Empty Typos

Post  Melodicanth Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:32 pm

If anyone finds typos on the site, this should be the thread you report them in. I don't mean in user posts, but in things like titles of Boards and such. This shouldn't be a long list at all. (^-^) This isn't to get on anyone's case, but to help make the site look prettier for everyone.

VOCALOIDOTAKU.net

The largest english vocaloid cummunity there is!

English and Vocaloid should be capitalized, and "cummunity" should be "community".

I think any uncapitalized "Vocaloid"'s in the board descriptions need to be capitalized. I could be wrong on that. Vocaloid seems like a proper noun to me. =)

Vocaloid News

Everything new regarding the vocaloid software, the vocaloid world and of corse the producers in our community.

"corse" should be "course", and there should rpobably be commas around "of course." Correct me if I'm wrong.

Introduce yourself

common, we wanna know you!

"common" should be "C'mon"

Forum Feedback

Because the crowd has spoken! ... will speak!

I'm not sure what you meant by "... will speak!", but it seems rather out of place and fragmented.

Original UTAU Songs

Here our Producers can post their original UTAU songs! remember: Original means self written ^^ If you covered something with your UTAU, put it into the "UATU Songs" Forum!

I think the "^^" should be taken out for professional-looking reasons, but if you feel the need to, leave it there. There should be a period after written, and there should be a dash between self and written. "UTAU" was misspelled. "remember" should be capitalized.

Requesting Assistance

Get help by experienced Producers and Artists and ask them what you want to know about composing, working with the software and maby get some pointers from them!

"maby" should be "maybe"

Written, drawn or video, tutorial is tutorial.

I'm pretty sure it should be "tutorials are tutorials" or "a tutorial is a tutorial"

I'll edit this later, there's a few more, but I have to get offline now. Sorry it's a big list, but I think by fixing mistakes the site will look super-professional and it will attract more people. =D
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

Typos Empty Re: Typos

Post  Kentai-P Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:19 am

oh man, correting all this will be veeeeeerry boring. I'll get to it some time these days^^

sy,
    Kentai

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:43 pm