Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

4 posters

Critique Thread- Get peoples opinions on your works!

haloheroine
    haloheroine

Rank : I was an Aspiring Mangaka until school decided to eat me.
    I am a : UTAU Helper and UST Maker, Fail Artist
    Special Item : MY HUSBANDO NO.3 *kidnaps Chikurou*

Critique Thread- Get peoples opinions on your works! Empty Critique Thread- Get peoples opinions on your works!

Post  haloheroine Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Whether it is an UTAUloid, boxart, a comic, A cover of a song or an original, feel free to post them for opinions here!

I am kind of expecting other people to join in in the critiquing process, as one persons opinion may differ from anothers', it's good to get a wide variety of opinions...

But keep in mind, "critique" is NOT Bashing.
    There's a difference between "Hm... She sounds a bit weak, maybe you should add some vibrato..." and "You suck at using Miku!".
    This goes for the people receiving critique as well. If someone says something negative about your works, they are not necessarily bashing. If you don't think you can handle someone telling you some thing's off, I'd advise you not to post.

...Okay, done with precautions. Go, post away!

You can join in the critiquing at any time, but if you think you will be frequenting this thread to help, you are allowed to join the "Board of Editors" so people can ask you directly for help. Just fill in a form and I'll add you.

Form:
    Code:
    [b]Username:[/b]

[b]Preferred name:[/b]

[b]Specialties:[/b]

[i]Some stuff about you[/i]

Board of Editors
    Ask them for help with anything on topic!

Username: Haloheroine

Preferred name: Halo

Specialties: Art, Comic techniques, UTAU, UTAUloids, some music (but has had no formal training and goes by ear).

Hey, Halo here. Made this thread because I know some people like to get real critique, that YouTube and DeviantArt don't always provide. One of the three jobs I want to go for in the future is editing, either art or writing. I seem to have a bit of a built in knack for it. I am willing to give out critique on anything Vocaloid/UTAU related. Of course, not owning Vocaloid, I can't give technical support to any problems I bring up on that, but I can and will help with UTAU and Art to the fullest of my abilities!

Oh, and Mods? Not sure this was the best place to post this, feel free to move it OTL
    AgentJ
    AgentJ

I am a : Future Vocaloid Producer =)

Critique Thread- Get peoples opinions on your works! Empty Re: Critique Thread- Get peoples opinions on your works!

Post  AgentJ Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:33 pm

The vocaloid section already has the Work in Progress section devoted to critique and feedback, i suppose Kentai should add this section to the Utau one too.
    haloheroine
    haloheroine

Critique Thread- Get peoples opinions on your works! Empty Re: Critique Thread- Get peoples opinions on your works!

Post  haloheroine Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:16 pm

I was... uh... Kinda thinking more for finished products of all sorts, is all... OTL
    ...Sorry... ; n;''
    EDIT: Wait, where? D:
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

Post  Kentai-P Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:37 am

thats alright.
    *stickied*
    UtauReni
    UtauReni

I am a : UTAU User, Vocaloid Fan
    Special Item : Yandere POWER!!

Post  UtauReni Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:31 am

...so wait what? LOL
    I was under the impression that this entire forum was dedicated to detailed feedback and critique. :l at least, I've never gotten anything less than entirely satisfactory and professional help on my works that I've posted. <3
    haloheroine
    haloheroine

Post  haloheroine Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:00 am

Well fine, whatever. Feel free to delete this thread.

= 3= I have no excuses.
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

Post  Kentai-P Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:53 am

@Reni:

It sure is, though it's kind of nice to have an additional thread, just in case.
    haloheroine
    haloheroine

Post  haloheroine Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:21 pm

What I was thinking, when I made this thread, was a place to focus on WIPs and bring attention to things you really need C&C on, without creating un-needed clutter. ^^''
    /Was finally able to word that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:04 am