Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

Myst's VocaDime Commissions

Myst
    Myst

I am a : UTAU producer, creator of Kikyuune Aiko
    Special Item : Macbook

Myst's VocaDime Commissions Empty Myst's VocaDime Commissions

Post  Myst Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:40 am

Myst's Commissions!

I hope I'm doing this right.

deviantART: myst-saphyr.deviantart.com

Slots:
    1. ------
    2. ------
    3. ------

Please remember not to post on this thread except for payment c:

PM me on here or note me on dA to ask for a commission and to specify details~

-------------------

Well, KEI art for real money goes against my conscience, but for this I feel safe xD

KEI Art

Examples: Bunko, Saki, Chiyoko

Price: 200 VD

KEI-style art includes the full-body drawing of your UTAU or other character, and the background made with provided name.
    My KEI style isn't at all perfect, but I do try to mimic it to the best of my ability.

And for 100 extra, I'll do one of these, too |D *shot*

I'm open for other types of commissions, too, such as PV art or character designs NOT in KEI style, PM me to discuss complexity and pricing c:

Please take note that if I receive a commission for REAL money, those do take priority and I'll update my status with BUSY.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:43 am