Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

+2
myu
Rave
6 posters

Amagaku

Poll

Do you like Amagaku's Character or voice?

[ 7 ]
    Amagaku I_vote_lcap70%Amagaku I_vote_rcap [70%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Amagaku I_vote_lcap10%Amagaku I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 10
    Rave
    Rave

I am a : UTAU producer, Artist
    Special Item : A Tazer

Amagaku Empty Amagaku

Post  Rave Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:39 am

Amagaku New_concept_art_by_Kumiko_Aki

■Name meaning: Soft music (it is a contradiction because her voice is very loud and clear, she was made to contridict people)
    ■Nick names/aliases: Ama, Gaku
    ■Height: 168cm
    ■Age: 613 (following actual birthdate) 15 (by appearance)
    ■Weight: 124 lbs
    ■Hair style: Fades from black to red, short.
    ■Dress style: "mad hatter" style
    ■Breast size: B-cup
    ■Items: Tazer
    ■Favorite phrase: "What's the matter, afraid of a little shock?"
    ■Race: Vampire
    ■Personality: Yandere
    ■Likes: Singing, electricity, Kumai Kamine, Homicide, Meiko, dark places.
    ■Dislikes: Girls who like Kumai, Miku, light places*.

* Amagaku doesn't dislike light places because she is a vampire, she can walk around perfectly fine in sunlight, she just prefers a dark night club to a sunny walk in the park.

Backstory:

Amagaku was born in 1395, 613 years ago. she used to be a very happy and carefree person until she was bitten by a vampire. Because of who she was, she could no longer be with the one she loved, and left her hometown to live alone until present day. She spent all those years learning to not suck people's blood unless she needed too...although there were of course a few 'incidents' along the way. Now she is trying to fit back in to the world.

She became an UTAU because she loves singing, and discovered something. She found Kumai Kamine, another UTAU, who was very kind to her, despite her intimidating gothic appearance. She found herself in love with Kumai, despite what love had showed her in the past. Something had changed this time around, though. She was willing to kill for his attention. Whenever she saw someone getting close to Kumai, she would hate that person, believing that any girl close to him was trying to 'steal' him from her. She even attacked his cousin Suika once, before she knew they were related. She is always nice to Kumai and Suika, although her temper can get to her sometimes. She is determined to be Kumai's 'dream girl', so she had Suika help her understand his feelings and learn things he likes and doesnt like. This makes Suika and her very close friends. Her two other best friends are twins, Amu and Heru Fushoune. She was unsure about Amu at first, seeing another girl around Kumai. But when her 'brother' Gaku decided to visit her one day, and Amu saw him, Amagaku realized that she had no worries about Amu, and could easily be friends with her, since she had developed feelings for her brother.

Amagaku carries a tazer on her person at all times, it is hidden on a girdle under her skirt, attached to the back of her leg. She keeps it with her to protect herself from anything like what happened when she was a child, and to keep girls away from Kumai.

Video's:

Voicebank:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2zmn0kwhrja

http://www.freewebs.com/gaku/
    myu
    myu

I am a : Vocaloid Producer, Artist

Amagaku Empty Re: Amagaku

Post  myu Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:04 pm

I like her deep voice. It´s really nice, because most UTAUs tend to have high voices and I´m not a huge fan of that. What I don´t like about her are her Rs. How should I say this, hmm, they are maybe a little bit too rolling if you understand what I mean. ^^;; Otherwise Amagaku is a lovely UTAU. And the fact that I´m a hopeless yandere lover makes her even more awesome. X3
    Rin Grim
    Rin Grim

I am a : Utau desiner and lyricist
    Special Item : Sythes

Post  Rin Grim Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:49 pm

I really like her design, it's so cute, and backstory and personility are awsome as well.
    Rave
    Rave

Post  Rave Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:07 am

myu wrote:I like her deep voice. It´s really nice, because most UTAUs tend to have high voices and I´m not a huge fan of that. What I don´t like about her are her Rs. How should I say this, hmm, they are maybe a little bit too rolling if you understand what I mean. ^^;; Otherwise Amagaku is a lovely UTAU. And the fact that I´m a hopeless yandere lover makes her even more awesome. X3
    Thanks~ hmm...ok I can try making her 'r's a little less rolly. I understand what you mean, im still not entirely sure about how to record 'r' sounds. I know it's supposed to be like an 'l' almost, but its still not an 'l' sound... lol I guess i kind of fail...I'll look at someone elses voicebank to see how to pronounce it.

thanks for the little critique, I like it when people give me advice on how to fix her. Very Happy
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

Post  Kentai-P Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:26 am

me like ^-^

she has a great design and a great voice with lots of potential.

However the voice bank needs some tweaking for clearness.
    I have worked with UTAU before, enough to know that it is one hell of a pain in the gloiven lot of work but hey: step by step we progress, right?

keep the good work up!

sy,
    Kentai
    Rave
    Rave

Post  Rave Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:35 am

Kentai-P wrote:me like ^-^

she has a great design and a great voice with lots of potential.

However the voice bank needs some tweaking for clearness.
    I have worked with UTAU before, enough to know that it is one hell of a pain in the gloiven lot of work but hey: step by step we progress, right?

keep the good work up!

sy,
    Kentai

Yeah, it can be a pain sometimes, but hey, live and learn. Do you have any suggestions for how to make her clearer?
    Kentai-P
    Kentai-P
    Admin

I am a : Vocaloid Producer
    Special Item : Green hat (made from an actual blowable horn)
    Location : I am hiding in your closet. ... When was the last time you cleaned this place up?!

Post  Kentai-P Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:02 am

No idea how to do that with UTAU, especially now, because I haven't worked with it for ages.

Of course Equalizing CAN take you a long way on the path to clear articulation.
    Rave
    Rave

Post  Rave Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Kentai-P wrote:No idea how to do that with UTAU, especially now, because I haven't worked with it for ages.

Of course Equalizing CAN take you a long way on the path to clear articulation.
    Equalizing? *is noob* what is that?
    Koda
    Koda

I am a : VOCALOID Producer who loves to collab
    Special Item : Big Al...the entire guy...right there in my pocket...yep.
    Location : Southern California, United States of America, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Some Galaxy-cluster

Post  Koda Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 am

It has to do with raising the volume of only certain frequencies (pitches) and lowering the volume of others. There are plug-ins that will do this built into most programs (even Audacity). It takes some getting used to, but it helps wonderfully when you want to bring out the crispness of a line.
    UtauReni
    UtauReni

I am a : UTAU User, Vocaloid Fan
    Special Item : Yandere POWER!!

Post  UtauReni Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:25 am

Rave wrote: I understand what you mean, im still not entirely sure about how to record 'r' sounds. I know it's supposed to be like an 'l' almost, but its still not an 'l' sound...

If you have ever taken a Spanish class (like in school or what not) then they tell you there's a particular way to say r's. One way to describe it is by rolling the r's (making kind of a purring sound). Some people physically cannot do this because they're "tongue-tied" (it's a real condition, but I'm not sure how to explain it). That kind of spanish r would be used when saying words like 'perro'. In other spanish words, though, such as 'pero' and 'porque', they use a 'fast r'. This fast r is pronounced the same way in Japanese. However, the english 'L' sound can be used to replace it. It's accepted to use either the fast r or the english l in Japanese, from what I've heard and seen ^_______^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:28 am