Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

2 posters

【UTAU】ANTI THE∞HOLiC【Amagaku・Kaeru Reni】

UtauReni
    UtauReni

I am a : UTAU User, Vocaloid Fan
    Special Item : Yandere POWER!!

【UTAU】ANTI THE∞HOLiC【Amagaku・Kaeru Reni】  Empty 【UTAU】ANTI THE∞HOLiC【Amagaku・Kaeru Reni】

Post  UtauReni Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:25 pm

...I know this is Rave's video but I really wanted to post it here because I like it so much x3 I think Ama and Reni's voices go perfectly together!! And the fact that they are both yandere makes it even better xD What do you guys think? <3
    Rave
    Rave

I am a : UTAU producer, Artist
    Special Item : A Tazer

【UTAU】ANTI THE∞HOLiC【Amagaku・Kaeru Reni】  Empty Re: 【UTAU】ANTI THE∞HOLiC【Amagaku・Kaeru Reni】

Post  Rave Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:45 am

*was just about to post this* XDDD lol thanks for posting this, it saves me the time of trying to remember how to post video's on this forum.

I hope to see more duets of Ama and Reni in the future (hopefully at least some of them wont be by me X3)
    UtauReni
    UtauReni

I am a : UTAU User, Vocaloid Fan
    Special Item : Yandere POWER!!

【UTAU】ANTI THE∞HOLiC【Amagaku・Kaeru Reni】  Empty Re: 【UTAU】ANTI THE∞HOLiC【Amagaku・Kaeru Reni】

Post  UtauReni Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:27 pm

YEA!! I was actually thinking about making a .ust of -this song- for Ama and Reni to sing. The author of the song wrote one of my favorite yandere-esque Miku songs, which I am already working on as Reni's act1 debut song 0.0 hehe
    Rave
    Rave

I am a : UTAU producer, Artist
    Special Item : A Tazer

Post  Rave Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:20 pm

OH MY GOD THAT IS AN AWESOME SONG. I've only ever listened to it just now...but DOOO ITTTTTT....lol'd

and i cant wait to see reni's debut~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:11 am