Vocaloid Creativity Board

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vocaloid Creativity Boards are a hub for not only Vocaloid fans, but especially people who produce Vocaloid and UTAU songs and fanart themselves and want to show and share. Use this as a platform for forming group projects and collaborative work!

5 posters

Megurine Luka - secret Intsrumental

Sango312
    Sango312

I am a : Vocaloid Producer

Megurine Luka - secret Intsrumental  Empty Megurine Luka - secret Intsrumental

Post  Sango312 Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Forgive me if this is in the wrong spot but, i'm in love with the song "Secret" by Megurine Luka.I would like to make another Vocaloid sing it but, there's no karaoke for it anywhere. I am completely useless when it comes to making music and was wondering if there is anyone that would be willing to make an instrumental for it?

Rave
    Rave

I am a : UTAU producer, Artist
    Special Item : A Tazer

Megurine Luka - secret Intsrumental  Empty Re: Megurine Luka - secret Intsrumental

Post  Rave Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:52 am

XD I was just thinking of making a ust of it. I can't find a midi or anything anywhere though, including the karaoke. Maybe someone who can speak japanese should ask the creator of the song?
    Sango312
    Sango312

Megurine Luka - secret Intsrumental  Empty Re: Megurine Luka - secret Intsrumental

Post  Sango312 Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:33 pm

I was making a .vsq/.ust of it too. I actually had started on it but then went "Oh! I need to find the karaoke for it" B[ Yeah...No karaoke.
    Rave
    Rave

I am a : UTAU producer, Artist
    Special Item : A Tazer

Post  Rave Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:13 pm

Well, if you find the karaoke and finish the vsq...DO WANT. XD
    Koda
    Koda

I am a : VOCALOID Producer who loves to collab
    Special Item : Big Al...the entire guy...right there in my pocket...yep.
    Location : Southern California, United States of America, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Some Galaxy-cluster

Post  Koda Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Wow. Never heard this one before. It seems like it'd be really easy to make a MIDI of. That being said, I don't have the kind of free time to be making MIDIs for every song without an uta nashi version. What can you offer in exchange for a complete MIDI version?
    haloheroine
    haloheroine

Rank : I was an Aspiring Mangaka until school decided to eat me.
    I am a : UTAU Helper and UST Maker, Fail Artist
    Special Item : MY HUSBANDO NO.3 *kidnaps Chikurou*

Post  haloheroine Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Ah, I made a UST, and Cien (?) also made one... Hers is a bit off time, though.
    XDD We've all gone and made one now.

Uh, the creator seems to have... not noticed the pleas for the Karaoke on most versions of the video on NND.
    I went to find it and uh... Yeah, doesn't seem like they posted it.
    Sorry, useless post is a bit useless.

Sango312
    Sango312

Post  Sango312 Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:50 pm

Yeah. I've actually posted on his piapro asking for it. Still nothing B[ Why would you make a song then not post a karaoke? Doesn't seem right.
    Mooncrafter
    Mooncrafter

I am a : an artist, who hopes to someday be an UTAU producer!
    Special Item : Zodiac Wheel

Post  Mooncrafter Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:55 pm

Probably because that's just a song he may not want everyone to cover. He does reserve the right to withhold the off-vocal.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:22 am